This freestanding cooker features a large 115 litre oven capacity, offering 8 cooking functions and increased space and versatility for those wanting to optimise cooking times for several dishes placed in the oven simultaneously, without mingling flavours and odours.
- Smeg 90cm Classic freestanding cooker with ceramic hobs.
- Energy efficiency Class: A.
- Gross volume of the cavity 129 liters.
- Net volume of the cavity 115 liters.
- 8 cooking functions.
- 5 Ceramic cooking zones.
- Front left – Ceramic – single – 1.20 kW – Ø 15.0 cm
- Rear left – Ceramic – single – 2.00 kW – Ø 20.0 cm
- Central – Ceramic – extendable – 2.20 kW – 17.0×26.5 cm
- Rear right – Ceramic – double – 2.00 kW – Ø 21.0 cm
- Front right – Ceramic – double – 1.20 kW – Ø 15.0 cm
- 2 Fans.
- Light when oven door is open.
- Residual heat indicator.
- Selected zone indicator.
- Thermo-ventilated oven.
- Vapor clean function.
- No. of door glasses: 3.
- No. of shelves: 5.
- Easy clean enamel.
- Tangential cooling system.
- Lower heating element power 1700 W.
- Upper heating element power 1200 W.
- Grill element 1700 W.
- Large grill power 2900 W.
- Circular heating element power 2000 W.
- SMEG was founded by Vittorio Bertazzoni from Guastalla, a town near Reggio Emilia in northern Italy, and is today one of the country’s leading home appliance manufacturers. The Bertazzoni family’s entrepreneurial history begins way back in the 19th century.
- Starting out as blacksmiths, the Bertazzonis soon branched out into building cookers.
- In the second half of the 1950s, Smeg launched one of the first gas cookers with an automatic switch-on function, an oven safety valve and cooking programmer/timer. In 1963, the laundry and dishwasher range was launched and soon produced a world first in 1970: a 60cm, 14 place setting dishwasher.
( VAT Included )
Awad Badi Nahas Trading Company’s provides delivery service to its customers through the main cities where the Customer Care Centers are located and their sub-areas.
This service includes delivery of all large and small household appliances to the customers
Installation service is not included with the delivery so the product will only be delivered without installation. You can order the installation service after purchasing the product through our Customer Care number 920003240.
This service is only available in the main cities where the Company’s customer service centers are available and the sub-areas around it which are the following