Welcome to www.awadnahas.com (Referred to as “The Website), service provided by Awad Badi Nahas Trading Co. Ltd. The Website is owned and operated by Awad Badi Nahas Trading Co. Ltd Company in Saudi Arabia registered in Jeddah (referred to as “The Company/ The Website /we/our/us”).
As a user (referred to as “you/User (s)/Customer (s)”) of The Website, you must read and acknowledge below the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Users are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on The Website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
The Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” as per local Contract Acts are not eligible to use The Website.
Except where additional conditions are provided which are specific to products or services, these Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements.
By using The Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
By purchasing via The Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Read carefully before using the online service.
If you do not agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, do not use the online service.
The Company may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of The Website without any prior notification to you.
You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time on The Website.
In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service.
However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms and Conditions of Use of The Website.
The Company tries to keep all information on The Website up to date, but it may not be correct all of the time. You should independently check the information you use is correct and you use The Website at your own risk. If you find any incorrect information, you can notify us by calling or emailing our Contact Center.
- You must not conduct or promote any illegal activities while using The Website. This includes any activities that breach copyright, infringe on privacy or infringe any third party rights as well as activities that are defamatory to third persons. To do so may lead to prosecution.
- You must not use The Website to generate unsolicited emails, spam or promotional materials to other Users.
- You must not do anything to cause damage to The Website or other users of The Website, including any technical damage to the other computers.
- You must not send any viruses or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of The Website, affect any other users of The Website or affect any equipment or any data in The Website.
- You must not attempt to gain access to The Website or the system that runs The Website. You must not interfere with the security of The Website, its services, system resources or network.
- You must not use The Website in any manner that could damage, overburden or impair The Website nor harvest or otherwise collect any information about the uses.
- You must not link to The Website without seeking our prior written consent. You must not frame The Website on another website without seeking our prior written consent.
- You must not charge third parties for accessing the content of The Website, nor can you in any way commercialize its content.
- You must not change, edit, add to or produce summaries of its content anywhere else.
- You must not disclose your contact details including but not limited to phone numbers, addresses, or email addresses anywhere on The Website including the feedback area, discussion forum or through any e-mail feature of The Website intended to bypass the use of The Website.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- It is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder.
- Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of The Website may be subject to prosecution. We do not guarantee that The Company will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of The Website, or will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of The Website.
- We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with The Company obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond The Company reasonable control.
- Stock availability and pricing are subject to change without prior notice.
- All Prices and Fees are inclusive of VAT as applicable.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with The Website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of KSA.
- KSA is The Company country of domicile.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on The Website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.