Smeg 50’s Retro Style Minibar Refrigerator-Cellar, Right hand hinge, Red
- Extremely low operating noise level
- Storage volume fresh food compartment : 32 Liter
- Interior light
- 2 adjustable wire shelves
- Balcony storage with metal supports
- 1 adjustable balcony
- 1 bottle balcony with metal wire
- Annual energy consumption : 274 kWh
- Electrical connection rating : 70 W
- Climatic class : N
- Voltage : 220-240 V
- Current : 0.3 A
- Frequency : 50-60 Hz
- Product Data
- Reviews (0)
Mini fridges use an absorption cooling system in place of the usual compressors which are found in other Smeg refrigeration models. The great advantage of this system is that it has an extremely low operational noise level. In fact, the FAB5U running at 29 dB (A) RE 1 p W is hardly heard at all.
Mini fridges have been used traditionally in hotel bedrooms, but are now available for home use, too.
The FAB5U may be the tiniest model in the SMEG ’50s Retro range, but there is still plenty of space for a selection of drinks and snacks, plus a tray to store ice cubes conveniently at-hand.
Smeg 50’s Retro Style Minibar Refrigerator-Cellar, Right hand hinge.
|Dimensions||63 × 49 × 86 cm|