Smeg 90cm Decorative wall Multi Product Colors hood Portofino aesthetic design designed in Italy has functional characteristics of quality with a design that combines style and high technology.
- Energy efficiency: A+.
- Free outlet maximum capacity: 815 m3/h.
- 1 high-performance motor, 275 W.
- 3 speeds + Intensive speed.
- 3 Stainless steel grease filters.
- 2 x 2W LED lights.
- Knobs Portofino.
- Vent outlet Ø 150 mm.
- Internal re-circulation is possible.
- Nominal power: 278W.
- Electrical connection rating: 277 W.
- Voltage: 220-240 V.
- Frequency (Hz) : 50-60 Hz.
Only 4 left in stock
- SMEG was founded by Vittorio Bertazzoni from Guastalla, a town near Reggio Emilia in northern Italy, and is today one of the country’s leading home appliance manufacturers. The Bertazzoni family’s entrepreneurial history begins way back in the 19th century.
- Starting out as blacksmiths, the Bertazzonis soon branched out into building cookers.
- In the second half of the 1950s, Smeg launched one of the first gas cookers with an automatic switch-on function, an oven safety valve and cooking programmer/timer. In 1963, the laundry and dishwasher range was launched and soon produced a world first in 1970: a 60cm, 14 place setting dishwasher.
( VAT Included )
Awad Badi Nahas Trading Company’s provides delivery service to its customers through the main cities where the Customer Care Centers are located and their sub-areas.
This service includes delivery of all large and small household appliances to the customers
Installation service is not included with the delivery so the product will only be delivered without installation. You can order the installation service after purchasing the product through our Customer Care number 920003240.
This service is only available in the main cities where the Company’s customer service centers are available and the sub-areas around it which are the following