Smeg extractor hood characterizes the style of the built-in kitchen in which they have inserted thanks to a refined design that goes well with the refinement of the materials used.
- Full integrated cooker hood 70cm.
- Motor power: 140 watts.
- 3 Speeds.
- 2 Aluminum grease filters.
- Maximum extraction rate IEC: 368 m³/h.
- 2 LED lights (3 watts).
- Annual efficiency consumption: 71 kWh/A.
- Noise level: 67 dB (A).
- Electrical conductivity: 230W.
- Voltage: 220-240V.
- Frequency (Hz): 50-60 Hz.
- SMEG was founded by Vittorio Bertazzoni from Guastalla, a town near Reggio Emilia in northern Italy, and is today one of the country’s leading home appliance manufacturers. The Bertazzoni family’s entrepreneurial history begins way back in the 19th century.
- Starting out as blacksmiths, the Bertazzonis soon branched out into building cookers.
- In the second half of the 1950s, Smeg launched one of the first gas cookers with an automatic switch-on function, an oven safety valve and cooking programmer/timer. In 1963, the laundry and dishwasher range was launched and soon produced a world first in 1970: a 60cm, 14 place setting dishwasher.
Awad Badi Nahas Trading Company’s provides delivery service to its customers through the main cities where the Customer Care Centers are located and their sub-areas.
This service includes delivery of all large and small household appliances to the customers
Installation service is not included with the delivery so the product will only be delivered without installation. You can order the installation service after purchasing the product through our Customer Care number 920003240.
This service is only available in the main cities where the Company’s customer service centers are available and the sub-areas around it which are the following