AEG 90cm Built-in Electric Multifunctions Oven, Steel
- Built-in Electric Multifunctions Oven 90x45cm
- Energy class A
- The total capacity is 77 litres
- Enamel Coating: A seamless, easy-to-clean enamel interior that enables wiping of cooking residue easily after cooking
- Three-layer glass door: with multi-layer glass panels and heat reflective paint to keep the heat inside the oven
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- 2 oven shelves
- Digital LED display
- Conventional cooking functions: heating the oven from the upper and lower areas with the distribution of internal heat to all regions. For pastries, bread and cakes
- Electronic Cooking Probe: You do not need to guess the duration of the cooking. Once the set internal temperature is reached, the oven will automatically turn off, ensuring optimum cooking results
- Total connected load: 2,853 kW
- Internal grill fan
- Electric timer
- Thermostat indicator
- Interior lights
- Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Energy consumption in conventional mode kWh per cycle: 0.89
- Product Data
- Reviews (0)
The AEG electric oven with Cooking Sensor Technology for perfect cooking with the touch of a button. It also features the presence of an electronic cooking probe by monitoring the actual temperature of the existing food and then turning off the oven automatically once the desired temperature has been reached. The outside of the oven remains cool due to the triple glass door without being affected by the internal heat. The oven includes additional features such as basic thermal finishing, fan controlled defrosting and food browning from above, as well as the ideal cooking methods for pastries, bread and cakes.
Fan with upper and lower elements: The elements combined with the fan aim to provide more uniform heat, a similar method to conventional cooking, so pre-heat is required. Most suitable for items requiring slow cooking methods.
Fan grill (large)
Fan with grill element: The fan reduces the fierce heat from the grill, providing an excellent method of grilling various foods, chops, steaks, sausages etc. giving even browning and heat distribution, without drying out the food. The top two levels recommended for use, and the lower part of the oven can be used to keep items warm at the same time, an excellent facility when cooking a grilled breakfast. Half grill (centre portion only) is ideal for small quantities of food.
Grill element: Using of grill gives excellent results when cooking meat of medium and small portions, especially when combined with a rotisserie (where possible). Also ideal for cooking sausages and bacon.
Half grill: For rapid cooking and browning of foods. Best results can be obtained by using the top shelf for small items, the lower shelves for larger ones, such as chops or sausages. For half grill heat is generated only at the centre of the element, so is ideal for smaller quantities.
Upper and lower element only: a traditional cooking method best suited for single items located in the centre of the oven. the top pf the oven will always be hottest. Ideal for roast, fruit cakes, bread etc.
All cooker hoods feature lights to illuminate the cooking area or add to the ambience of the kitchen.
Net volume of the cavity: 77 litres
The capacity indicates the amount of usable space in the oven cavity in litres.
|Dimensions||68.000000 × 100.000000 × 55.000000 cm|